Foshan Yuebang Metal Building Material Co., Ltd.
Company Address: No. 7, Beisha Zhuyuan Industrial Zone, Lishui Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City
Contact: Li Bifu, Luo Liyu
Curtain wall aluminum veneer construction preparation:
1. Check the construction drawings and on-site measured dimensions in detail to ensure the deepening of the design and processing, and carefully check the structural node maps, find the inconsistent parts, and correct the design as soon as possible.
2. Check whether the quality of the horizontal and vertical keels meet the requirements of the drawings. The horizontal and vertical keel installation meets the design specifications. The connecting bolts installed on the horizontal and vertical keels should not be leaked. In order to ensure the installation accuracy of the board, it is advisable to use the theodolite to traverse the girders of the beam, and the deformation joints, settlement joints, and variable section should be properly treated to meet the requirements of use.
3, metal connector material and processing geometry must meet the design requirements, the material must have a factory certificate and retest report.
4. The connection between the connecting piece and the vertical keel should be reliable. Do not miss the elastic pad.
5. Check the material of the aluminum plate, the color, strength, appearance and processing precision of the board to see if it meets the design and national standards.
(1) Check the length and width deviation of the aluminum plate, the diagonal dimension difference, the parallelism deviation of the opposite side, etc. The processing precision of the joint century aluminum veneer is implemented according to the enterprise standard far higher than the national standard.
(2) Check the flatness of the aluminum plate surface: the flat surface is inspected with a 3 m ruler, and the allowable deviation is 3 mm. The board surface is vertical and horizontally inspected with a 3m ruler. The deviation is allowed to be 2.5mm, and the yin and yang angles are checked with a square rule. The allowable deviation is 2.5mm.
(3) Check the angle of the folded edge of the aluminum plate and the angular deviation of the multi-folded plate: within ±0.50, the fillet radius of the folded edge of the aluminum plate meets the design requirements, and the folded edge is formed at one time.
(4) The position of the riveted lugs on the flange of the plate is correct.
(5) The surface of the processed plate provided shall not have obvious indentations, marks and depressions, and the surface of the plate shall be free of damage, no hidden damage and markings.
(6) The nails used for the connection between the rib and the aluminum plate shall not have obvious protrusions, depressions and coating surfaces on the surface of the aluminum plate after the nailing is completed, and the surface of the coating shall not affect the look and feel.
(7) Aluminum plates shall be marked as required by the design drawings.
6. The plates enter the site and are stacked according to the specification number to prevent collision and pollution.
7. Scaffolding should be set up before installation and construction. The hanging basket for installation and operation should be checked and accepted by relevant departments. Check that the scaffolding meets the requirements of curtain wall construction and specifications.